The Salish Sea Currents magazine series has been very popular with our readers. As part of this project, we offer a printer-friendly, 2-page flyer of each story. These PDF flyers, which are suitable for your favorite bulletin board or for distribution at meetings, are available for download within the related links section of each story. We also offer them here for convenience. Enjoy!
Note: This list will be updated as we publish each story and flyer. If there is in no link below, the document is still in development.
- Declines in marine birds trouble scientists | Marine birds flyer (PDF)
- Shedding new light on eelgrass recovery | Eelgrass flyer (PDF)
- What is killing young salmon in Puget Sound? | Young salmon part 1 flyer (PDF)
- No salmon left behind: The importance of early growth and freshwater restoration | Young salmon part 2 flyer (PDF)
- Citizens now the leading cause of toxics in Puget Sound | Toxics flyer (PDF)
- Brighter future for salmon at downtown seawall | Seawall flyer (PDF)
- Nature inspires new approach to flood control | Floodplains flyer (PDF)
- Gifts from the sea: shellfish as an ecosystem service | Shellfish flyer (PDF)